Emotion Sickness 57

FULL COMIC

Raven again awakens in a peculiar situation, but this time she's determined to get to the bottom of things and breaks into her blocked memories.

To anyone wondering why no Bawdy Falls today, I have some bad news for this blog. I will start in short with a summary of events that I posted on my Patreon, which can be found here.

tl;dr: Patreon, likely under order from PayPal, is requiring me to remove all content containing incest. I cannot link or direct to anywhere I move the content to, as that would also be in violation of the rules. I don't like it, but that's how it is. I have verified that Emotion Sickness is safe with the current scene, as emoticlones may look rather identical, but they are not relatives in canon so they're safe. Bawdy Falls, however, will have to be canceled as a result of this."

This also answers why you may see that most of my Blogger content has been removed. Since this Blogger page exists as the free platform for my Patreon content, this Blogger must follow the same rules as my Patreon page. As such, anything not allowed on my Patreon page is not allowed on this Blogger, and vice-versa. It is for this same reason that I am sad to say I cannot discuss any further details here about the removed content.

What I can say is that I was working on the next scene of Emotion Sickness when this happened, so I am posting the first page of that here with today's update. I had recently done a poll on Patreon about lowering my amount of early access pages, and there was heavy support for dropping it down to 4 pages. Since I had more pages than that finished, I have no concerns with posting free releases for this comic in the weeks to follow.

Feel free to join my Discord server to chat or be notified about the updates.